Well, this is what has been keeping me busy! DS#1 is getting married this summer and they asked me to make the invites. 125 invites later they are ready to be mailed. Future daughter-in-law and some of her siblings came over and helped with the final assembly. There were 12 of us gathered around the kitchen island and each person had their own task. Way too much fun! Yes, we even had 6 guys helping! The CS and ribbon color is PTI Aqua Mist and the flourishes are from PTI's stamp set called Fancy Flourishes.
As much as we would love to have you all attend, I'm afraid we wouldn't have quite enough room.


3 comments:
Oh how lovely! :) Best wishes to your DS and new daughter in law. :)
They're beautiful!!! and I bet you're doubly glad to have them all done & ready to be sent out :-)
This is beautiful! Can we see the front? I love your use of the flourishes inside. Very pretty. Congrats to your son and future daughter in law
Post a Comment