Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Well, I received my yearly email requesting Mother's Day cards for the church bookstore. These are so fun to do since I can make what ever tickles my fancy. These turned out to be so colorful and such a great variety of styles and designs. I still need to come up with 5 more by next Sunday so that is what I will be working on next week.

I hope you enjoy these and maybe find a bit of inspiration for your Mother's Day cards!

Everything that I used was from PTI except for the Creamy Caramel ink on the vine card with the Fizz flowers and the ribbon on the Sweet Blush card. The ink and the ribbons are from SU!



12 comments:

Dana said...

OH Diane, these are all lovely. ONe and five are my favorites. I like the addition of tiny flowers on the first one with turning a new leaf, and I love the white buttons with pink thread on the yellow card. Stunning.

Diane Jaquay said...

These are all so pretty, but I especially LOVE the first 2 with the delicate little flowers!

Sherry said...

WOW! These are ALL fabulous!! Great job!

Lee Anne said...

All of these are just beautiful!

Pat said...

Hard to pick a favorite but I'll go with the first. Love how you created your patterned paper.

B said...

What great mother's day cards! They're all fabulous and sure to make some happy moms!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards!..I am sure the recipients will love itt..

Anonymous said...

Well a very pretty batch of cards you have there! They are all gorgeous! Way to go girly!

Barbara said...

All so very pretty!

IamDerby said...

So much goodness in one post! Love that raspberry fizz card, so bright and cheery

Leah said...

Oooo...these are all so pretty! I really love the green one, the design is so unique and the colors are so fresh.