



My goal for last week was to make a card everyday after school. Well, mission accomplished! I was inspired by a bunch of old "Cards" Magazines I have on my shelf. I would flip through the pages until I found a card that jumped out at me and I put a PTI and me twist on it. It was so fun to work on my card stash again and play with some new stamps and colors.I can't remember all of the stamp sets and colors I used but EVERYTHING beautiful is PTI! I can't even remember who my inspirations were.
I think I will try and do this again this week. Hubby is on a biz trip so we can do PB&J for supper. I don't think the kids will mind, haha!
I'm off to look for some more stamp sets that need to see some ink. With the new PTI release this week, I need to make sure I've used what I have before I purchase more supplies.


16 comments:
So pretty! i really love that first one with the leaves in different colors. Why can I never look out of the box like that? Fabulous!
Awesome cards! Way to go for making so many!
OH Diane, you never disappoint me with your multiple card posts! lol
I love it when I see your blog updated, because I know I'm in for a multiple treat! I'd like to CASE severla of these...wish Cheryl's turn at our PTP challenges was NOW. REALLY like the first one, and the last one. Too pretty.
What a fun challenge you set for yourself! Such a great idea. The cards turned out great too! I love the variety of designs and colors that you used. I especially love the last card. That heart button is too cute!
Way to go, a card a day is a big deal! They are all great!
I love them all,but the 3rd one just jumps out at me.I have been loving the orange latley! Cograts on meeting your goal!
A card a day! I'm impressed with your productivity. Love the leaves and colors in the first one.
Gorgeous cards!!! My faves are the last two, but they are all beautiful! Great job!!
Well you have been busy! And what a great goal! Love the cards...especially the Turning a new Leaf one! Great job on all of them!
You are one crafty young lady ........ great cards and good for you that you met your challenge!!!
Fabulous!! What a variety of designs--all just wonderful!
All of these are beautiful! I love using cards from magazines or blog as a spring board for my creations! Well done :)
Those are all beautiful! My favorite is the Turning a New Leaf card. So pretty!
Oh my goodness, what beautiful cards!! Good for you for keeping your goal, you made some fantastic cards. I love the last one with that vase of flowers and the blue. Beautiful!!
Diane I LOVE all the cards.. Good for you for getting one a day done.. and inking up sets.. I need to do that.. I have a few unopened. and I still SHOPPED last night! LOL!!
Have a GREAT day!
Diane, your cards are fabulous!! Way to go in meeting your own challenge of making a card every day!!
Post a Comment