Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I have to share! Here is a link to my birthday present from hubby. I am sooooo excited! When were were at Best Buy looking at their display, hubby told me to go to my favorite forum and see how it worked. Well, PTI it was!! I then went to the gallery. Oh my! Could I ever zoom in on the cards. It was the clincher for me!

Waiting for the delivery of this is almost as hard as waiting for my PTI boxes!

4 comments:

IamDerby said...

Happy Birthday Diane!!! I am a day late and dollar short as always! Enjoy your ipad!

Mara Campbell said...

oh wow!! That is soooo cool! The waiting is the hardest part. Hope you get it soon!

Val said...

Happy Birthday Diane! What an awesome gift. Keep us posted on how you like it once it arrives.

BethieJ said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! What a GREAT gift.. ENJOY it!!! (I hear lots of good things about them!!)
Hope your weekend is GREAT!