

I love it when the Blog Hop happens over a break from school! It has been wonderful to participate and have a few minutes to think about what I am doing, lol. The challenge this month was BUTTONS! Oh, running my fingers through buttons is truly a favorite pastime.
Here is my card with PTI white and Hawaiian Shores CS. The circle embossing was done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. The PTI buttons nestled right into the openings of the larger open circles. The PTI Rickrack Die makes a great divider setting off the scored lines at the bottom of the card. The dragonfly is from Wishing You and the butterfly is from Butterfly Dreams.
Happy Spring and Happy Hopping.


25 comments:
Beautiful Diane. Very serene, makes me think of the beach!
Very pretty Diane!
Gosh, what a great idea to use buttons with that folder, it really screams to have buttons on it, doesn't it??
Pretty!
Now that's a fun idea! So clever!
beautiful card!! love all the different colors! your blog is so pretty too!!!
Fabulous idea, love it!
Very pretty! I love the scattering of buttons! Great job with the PTI Blog Hop Challenge!
♥♥♥Lea
This is just too cute!!
I love the nice soft colors.
What a fun, colorful card -- LOVE it!!!
Lovely card! Like how you placed your buttons on the background spots.
Such a wonderful card!!
How cute. Love that you carried out the "circle" theme from the background to the buttons with a touch of whimsy with the butterflies. Very nice.
LOVE this. And your scoring on both sides of the ric rac is so perfect. Great job.
Very pretty Diane!! Thanks for playing along in the hop!
Love you card - must try something similar with this embossing folder too :)
I like the embossed background with the addition of the buttons! Cute card!
Super cute! Great card and colors!
I love the circle motif you have created on the card with button and impression plate.
Wonderful colour scheme, love it!
Very pretty! Love that you put the buttons on the embossed circles! Nice job!
Yay Diane, so glad you got a chance to play! And what a cute idea, the entire continuous circle with buttons and more circles, very nice.
Great way to use those buttons. I have that embossing folder too. Thanks for the idea!
So cute, love the little dragonfly
Post a Comment