

When the lady at the church bookstore told me she needed 8 baby cards I remembered this great BLOG that I had visited with a terrific PTI baby card idea.
Thanks Amy! This is my take on your paper piecing.
As you can tell, I made more than 8 because they were soooooo cute. When I took the cards tonight for Mrs. Bookstore to pick the 8 that she wanted, she bought 5 for herself and ALL of the rest for the bookstore. I'd say she liked them!


6 comments:
Diane ~ These are absolutely adorable!! I love them!! Great job!
Diane, these are TOOOOOOO cute! I understand why Mrs. Bookstore snatched them up - they are sure sellers! I'm gonna "borrow" your idea....TFS!
awesome cards, Diane!!!
Wow!!! These cards are super cute!!! You did a fabulous job!
Christi D.
They're so stinkin' precious!!!! I'm so happy for you that she bought them all!! yaaaay!!!!
No wonder she liked them- they are SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment