Sunday, June 22, 2008

Just thought I would give you a little update on my stampin' for money life. This morning I took the cards I have been working on for the church bookstore and gave them to the lady that runs the store. I told her my price per card and told her to take the ones she wanted. WooHoo! She bought all 68 of them.


I celebrated by coming home and finally doing some scrapbooking for me. Here is a layout I made using the Summer Craft Kit from our Stampin' Flybaby group. It is such a fun kit using the Daisy Bucket Designs PP, On the Boardwalk. Be looking for more projects using this great kit. If you will notice, I did use some PTI CS and also the swirl flower from PTI-Garden of Life.


3 comments:

Lee said...

I love this layout........summer is in full swing!!! And congrats on your cards selling!! That's awesome!!!

thinker said...

awesome page.... and awesome way to sell those cards!!!!

UrgentCookie said...

That's great, Diane! I love your layout. :0)