
It seems like lately my craft room has been all about stamping and scrapbooking. Well, I decided to get out the sewing machine and make my daughter a skirt. She is getting so tall, yes, at age 10 she is taller than me. I need to make her some skirts that cover everything that needs to be covered. I can tell I'm a little rusty at this sewing thing, but I had such a good time. Of course it helped that hubby was home keeping an eye on the troops.
Well, here is skirt #1. DD picked out the pattern and the fabric so of course she likes it. I'm rather pleased with the way it turned out, especially seeing how long it has been since I made her anything.
I'm ready to head back to the fabric store for more fabric. I wonder if she is?


7 comments:
Cute skirt. You did really good to sew the skirt in a few hours. I usually get tired somewhere along the line and never finish the sewing project. It's been a long time since I've sewed something from a pattern.
well I'd say all your stamping & scrapbooking certainly hasn't left your sewing skills behind... what an adorable skirt :)
Will DD wear it to church tomorrow?
Great-looking skirt!
Diane!! That is soooooo adorable!!! Makes me wish I'd have learned how to sew when my dd was little!!
Adorable skirt! Makes me want to bust out my sewing machine! Thanks for the inspiration!
This skirt is so very cute!!! Makes me wish I knew how to sew...maybe I'll have to play with my machine some this weekend...
A lovely skirt. I'm sure DD looks wonderful in it.
Post a Comment