Monday, June 2, 2008

New PTI Cards










Okay, it's official. I'm really liking my Papertrey Ink stamps, papers, inks, and ribbons. Here are some cards that I made recently to put in the church bookstore. I hope you like them. I sure had fun making them.








Check out http://www.papertreyink.com/ to see where I find all this fun stuff.

6 comments:

Lee said...

OHHHHHHHHHH......what a major enabler alert!!! Wow!!! These are sooo pretty and the colors are indeed YUMMMMMMMMY!!!!!!!! I bet these sold like hotcakes!!!

kerianne said...

Every single one of these cards is simply beautiful!! Love em!

Suzanne said...

BEAUTIFUL! Lee is correct a major enabler alert, but I Will be strong and resist the urge to visit them at this time and just sit back and enjoy your creations! These are such "Happy" cards!

Sarah said...

Great cards!! I love the colors you used!!

Teresa said...

GREAT cards!!!!!!!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Wonderful cards! I especially love the orange and blue one!!!