Two more cards to add to my collection. Only 6 more days to reach my goal. So far I can only purchase one new PTI set that is released on 12:01 AM on the 15th of July. This is MOTIVATION. Nichole is starting to release "Sneek Peeks" of the new sets and I really, really want to make this goal because I don't think I could choose which set to leave behind.

7 Guide Lines
10 Flower Garden
4 Boards & Beams
1 Birds of a Feather
I used Guide Lines on both of these cards and the bird & saying are from Birds of a Feather. Two sets on the same card works for me!
3 comments:
Ohhh........these actually look so soft and sweet!!! I love them!!
you are making wonderful progress on your goals with these cards... way to go Diane!!!
I love these cards. Haven't tried any PTI stamps yet, but you are really making me want to give them a try.....
Post a Comment