Saturday, March 12, 2011

Princess Challenge- Punch It! February Goal- Post #2

Long time no post! Life has a way of happening so card making and challenges have had to take a back seat. Now that the 15th of March is almost here and I see LOTS of things I would like from the release, I need to get a move on!

Back in January, Mara posted a Punch It Princess Challenge. I don't have any punches so I had to use a die. This also uses the Flower Garden stamp set that is part of my pre-March release challenge.

Off to see if I can make any more progress on my challenges.

3 comments:

B said...

Oh this is just lovely! The flower is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you stamping in your little world...and in my color!

IamDerby said...

Ah flower Garden, one of my favorites. I love the bright ribbon.