Saturday, March 12, 2011

Princess Challenge- Frame but No Sentiment- Feb. #5

When Leah posted the challenge to not use a sentiment, I was a little worried. Put that with a frame and it makes things really interesting.

Well, I think this turned out quite nice. Bird Watching was one of my sets I wanted to use this month so these birdhouses were a perfect fit.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Jen Carter said...

How fun to use the birdhouses inside the frame!

Anonymous said...

Did you color each of those areas on the birdhouses with different markers? That is PUTZY work if you answer yes...wow...like the rickrack at the bottom...adds some class to the card...

Dana said...

This IS nice Diane. And I love how one of the houses is coming from outside the frame...adds visual interest!

B said...

Oh love that you have the bird resting on the ricrack and the one house popping out of the frame is just brill!

IamDerby said...

Oh birdwatching... my favorite!

Melissa said...

So cute! I love how you framed the birdhouses!

Leah said...

LOVE it! So cute and pretty and everything is perfectly placed:)

Ren-Yi said...

This came out perfect - love how you made use of that lil hole in the frame by extending the bird house. and what fun ric-rac!