Saturday, March 12, 2011

Princess Challenge- Holiday & February Goal post #3

WooHoo! I'm up to the February Princess Challenge by Belinda! Belinda challenged us to make a card celebrating a fun holiday. When you live in MN, SPRING is a fun holiday worth celebrating!

I used the Mailbox Greetings stamp set from my Feb. challenge sets to make this springy card.

4 comments:

Dana said...

I would LOVE to celebrate spring Diane, but it doesn't seem to be arriving! Your mailboxes are perfect.

B said...

Oh Spring is a perfect thing to celebrate! It's finally 50 here but we had snow yesterday... so I think Spring is a little confused here! Love your fun card though! The mailboxes and flowers are just fun!

Anonymous said...

That is exactly what our neighbor's mailbox looks like after the last snowplow pass! I hope spring comes soon to your neighborhood so it will be in mine also!

IamDerby said...

The pink on this card is so pretty!