

I am so glad to be back with the PaperTrey Princesses! Anya posted our first challenge yesterday morning and my brain has been working on this card ever since.
I used Quilter's Sampler and Daily Designs Sentiments for this card. The background is stamped with Faux Ribbon with the new and improved Spring Rain Ink. The scissors and thread were colored with my WONDERFUL Copic Markers. I used Palette Noir as my black ink. It was fun to use actual stitching on this card, a straight stitch around the "pinked" layer and a zig-zag on the "Friendship tag". The blue spool of thread is lifted up with a large pop-dot, giving some added dimension.
I know exactly which friend will be receiving this card. Anya, thanks for this beautiful Inspiration Challenge!


12 comments:
What a great take on the challenge. Your card is lovely, Diane.
Fabulous card, Diane! I love the elements that you incorporated from the inspiration piece. Your background striped paper is great!
This is wonderful!!
Great take on the challenge! The stripped papers is perfect!
Oh, that is fabulous!!! I love your card and the stamps you chose. Wonderful job!
Great card! I especially love your background. You did a great job making a beautiful card with the same elements as the picture.
LOVE the ticking in the background Diane! I had the same thought but yours was executed much better.
Great job! Perfect stamps for this challenge!
Great take on the challenge! Love those colors together:)
This is awesome Diane! I need to sit down and work on this one.
Beautiful Copic work. Very pretty card!
Thanks Diane... it lifted my spirits the day I opened my mail to find your card!
Post a Comment