I got so wrapped up in "Hopping" that I forgot about DS#3's birthday card. So, I whipped this up. I really like the look of Enchanted Evening and TerraCotta Tile together. I think this looks like a guy card with guy colors. Can't believe he will be 18 tomorrow. Good thing I'm not getting any older! Monday, January 25, 2010
Happy Birthday, Dan
I got so wrapped up in "Hopping" that I forgot about DS#3's birthday card. So, I whipped this up. I really like the look of Enchanted Evening and TerraCotta Tile together. I think this looks like a guy card with guy colors. Can't believe he will be 18 tomorrow. Good thing I'm not getting any older!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Great man card! I love the colors.
yes, you're not getting any older... and neither am I?!
love that you were able to just "whip up" this card!!!
This is so pretty, I was just looking at this set the other day thinking I need to use it. It could easily be a man card.
Diane, That's a great guy card and I agree with the color combo. You don't look a day over 18 yourself.
What fun colors!
Very cute!!!
Great card Diane.. Love the colors you used!!
The colors are wonderful and I like that stamped present!! Great card!
Great card, love the colors.
Post a Comment