Monday, January 25, 2010

January Blog Hop- Inside and Out
















It is time for the Papertrey Ink January Blog Hop. This month the challenge was to create a "Total Package" that includes a card, front & inside, and a decorated envelope.

I wanted to make a special Valentine's Day card for hubby this year so I bundled it all into my "hop" project. This was really a lot of fun! Not so sure hubby will like the pink and the bow, but.... I think the sentiment will win him over.


I'm trying to get up the courage to mail it to him at work. He works at a pretty large company so I'm sure it would be quite the event. I'll have to keep thinking about this one.....

All of the stamps are from PTI's Simple Valentine. The inks are Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus, and Sweet Blush. The ribbon is Raspberry Fizz and the button is from the white and cream button collection at PTI.

The sentiment is from an online sentiment place. I found it once but now I can't find it again...


ETA: Here is where I found the sentiment http://www.squidoo.com/search/results?q=sentiments

34 comments:

Anika said...

Go for it and mail it to him! When my husband and I were at different colleges, I would always decorate the envelopes of the cards I mailed to him. Made him blush, but I know he loved it!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

How sweet! I love this. You should send it to him and I'll bet all the other gents will be wishing they had one!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love it!

Serendipity said...

I love it! And that sentiment is fantastic. You MUST mail it to him!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful! Love the ribbon and button on the front!

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS Diane!! I say mail it.. make his day!! :)
Happy Hopping!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fun hearts galore. Way to rock the blog hop challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Cathy Weber said...

Love this inside and out thing. I love your envelope almost as much as the card.

Melissa said...

How sweet! i love that sentiment! I say mail it too!

Heather P. said...

I say... Mail it! :) Such a pretty card!!

beckynoelle said...

Very sweet & fun! Mail it!

Sue Lelli said...

Your husband will LOVE the sentiment! Guys LOVE pink but won't always admit it! Thanks for sharing the site!

Frogwoman said...

Beautiful card and envelope.

farmhouse-story said...

i'd mail it, too! adorable!

Mona Pendleton said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Full of love & heartfelt for sure!

Tricia said...

What a fun card, Diane!! He'll love it! Drench it in perfume, too... :-)

Becca said...

I don't know that my man would love the pink and big bow, either. But it lets them know they are loved. That's all that matters, right!

Babies-Beth said...

He might act like he didn't like the pink, but really, they just want to be loved like everyone else; this card says love loud and clear, so it will be ok, lol lol lol!!

Kay D said...

Beeyoootiful! I just adore all those hearts (how romantic!)

Unknown said...

Oh, it's lovely! Mail it, i say :)

Lori said...

I say mail it!!! Great card!!re

Rosanne said...

So nice! Go ahead and send it!

Sharron said...

Such fun and so pretty! Definitely mail it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a beautiful card!

Karin said...

Love the card and your envie is super cute too!

Marge said...

Too cute!!! The envie is too awesome!!!

Cammie said...

Such a wondeful card! Mail it.

Lea L. said...

Send it!! That envelope is TOO fabulous not to! I love it! Great job!

♥Lea

Elizabeth S. said...

I just love this!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

I agree with everyone else, mail it! It's a beautiful card!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Hi Diane! I couldn't join the blog hop last night due to the time difference, so I am catching up now. You made your hubby a lovely card. Send it, girl! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary said...

I say mail it too!! Such a pretty card and I just love all the little details!

IamDerby said...

wowie! you went all out on this one!

Aimes said...

Send it, send it, SEND IT! Seriously - it's sooooo sweet and shows just how much you care! That's the most beautifully decorated envie - would be a shame not to send it!
x