Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Just a really quick post showing some of the Mother's Day cards I made for the church bookstore.  These are all so different it is hard for me to pick a favorite.  

I think I am done making M.D. cards for the bookstore, now I need to make some for my Mom and my Mother-in-love.  

14 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well done! I especially like how you cut around the big flowers on the first one, and the tulip card is beautiful.

*kathleen* said...

very cute

Teresa said...

They are all beautiful!

B said...

Very cute! I can see why its so hard to pic a fave! :-)

Lee said...

Lovely cards. My favourite is the tulip card.

mollymoo951 said...

OMGoodness! I can't pick a favorite either. These are GORGEOUS! WOW!

Val said...

Great cards and great colors. I'm sure they will sell out in no time.

Happy Birthday!

Can't wait to see your challenge posted.

IamDerby said...

Very pretty, especially those big flowers!

BethieJ said...

Your cards are all lovely!!! Great job!!!
Have a HAPPY monday!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Pretty! You've been busy! I love the thinking of you tulip card especially. So cheerful!

Bonita Rose said...

love them... your cards are gorgeous!

whoistracy said...

How pretty!! I'm sure they will be well loved.

Mara Campbell said...

These are great! Love that quilt card and also the card with the tulips!!

Suzanne said...

They are all wonderful I like the two in the top line the best I think. I love the BIG flowers! And of course the second card on the top reminds me of a quilt so of course I love it.