Saturday, April 25, 2009

April PTI Blog Hop






 Welcome to another Papertrey Ink Blog Hop.  This month we needed to use one of Lauren Meader's templates.  I LOVE these templates!
This project uses the Recipe Wrap-Up.  I used it to help organize all of my gift cards.  Our school started using a program that when we buy gift cards part of the money goes back to the school.  I hav
e lots of gift cards to organize and keep track of the balances.  






33 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Very clever use of the template Diane! Beautifully decorated too!

Courtney Baker said...

That is clever. Great colors too!

Natasha said...

What a great and pretty way to keep things organized!

AKiteFlier said...

Hey great job with this - very cool wy to organize. Love the variety of colors.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

What a great project!

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea!!!!!!

Cindy H. said...

Love the colors and the large letters on the cover. Great job.

Tricia said...

What a good idea, Diane!! Wonderful project!!

Vicky said...

very cool!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

That is a wonderful idea. I alway seem to loose them or I can't locate them when I need them.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Betsy V said...

Great project! Our school does the same...I should try this! :-)

Regan said...

great idea, love it!

Deanna said...

Brilliant... love it!

*kathleen* said...

great ideas.....

peggysue said...

Good project. Organization is a wonderful thing!

BethieJ said...

Diane this is FANTASTIC! love the colors!! Great job!

Susan said...

What a great idea!!!

B said...

What a great idea! Great use of the template!

Marge said...

Wow, great organization tool & so pretty besides!

Lori said...

What a great idea for using this template!

Terri said...

Cool idea. Nice colors too.

Unknown said...

very clever!! Functional, and oh so pretty too!! fabulous :)

Ally said...

What a great use for the template!

Lee said...

Great idea. Well done.

Kevin Renz said...

Great idea Diane! You did a great job.

Dana Gustafson said...

YOu will love using this! This is a great way to keep organized :)

Christi Flores said...

This is an awesome idea! I love this!!

Katy Myhre said...

Very Cute!

Val said...

Great job using the templates. I've gotta try them one of these days. Great colors too!

mollymoo951 said...

Neat idea! It sure beats wrapping the receipt around the gift card...

whoistracy said...

This is so cute! I haven't tried any of Lauren's templates yet, although I've downloaded the free ones.

Suzanne said...

Great idea!

Babies-Beth said...

what a clever use! I could see giving it as a gift with a bunch of gift cards inside, too!