
Well, Suzanne, it took me a while to find it, but I finally did and I thank you for this award! I do feel loved!
You will all need to stop by Suzanne's blog and check out not only her gorgeous cards but also her beautiful quilts. Even better yet is when she combines the two. WOW, girl! You do wonderful work!
Now it is my turn to pass on this award.
The rules for passing this award on: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.
The rules for passing this award on: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.
1. Kerianne
2. Edith
3. Lori
4. Lee
5. Cheryl
6. Michele
I invite you to stop by and visit the blogs of each of these wonderful ladies. They inspire me to be a better stamper, a better organizer of my time, and have a closer walk with God.


5 comments:
Hey Diane! Thanks for the kind comment and sweet award! :) I will do my best to play along later this week.
Thank you, Diane! I'm so honored you would think of me. I'm excited to play with the cool kids in the blog group, and I look forward to seeing everyone's creations.
Hi Diane,
congrats on your award ...that's sweet!! :)
I saw on the papertrey forum that you'd have an anniversary set for sale...would you please email me with your cost etc? I can't get your email - it says firefox doesn't recognize ymsgr or something like that....
thanks!
Elaine - eyp963@msn.com
Super cute cards.. wowy 30 grad cards your gonna be busy!! Love the guidelines 2 cards.. so enjoying that set!
Looking forward to our PTI blog group!
have a GREAT day!
Hey GF!! You are soo sweet!! THANKS!!!
Post a Comment