Saturday, October 15, 2011

Princess Challenge Card

Hi, remember me?
With minimum crafting time I needed to double up on a couple of challenges. This card is for Leigh's Challenge to use at least 2 different patterned papers and Dianne's Challenge to use red on a card. It was a lot of fun to get inky again! Thanks, ladies, for these great challenges!

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great job with combining the challenges, Diane! I love how you stamped the stars on the simple circles die and added the sentiment in the middle!

Unknown said...

Great job with the challenges! I love the way you used the circle die! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late for the party but glad to see you stamped! I would have chosen purple rather than red...but since no one asked me I guess following Dianne instead is acceptable!

Lee said...

Great use of the Simple Circles die. Would never have thought to use it for a sentiment and it works so well.