Saturday, July 23, 2011

Princess Challenge: Make a card, Give a card

Leah posted the most amazing Princess Challenge! She asked us to make a card and actually give it to someone! Wow! This worked out great since I needed to make a card to take to a wedding reception today. Here is the card I made using Beautiful Blessings (first time seeing ink :)), Simple Valentine, and Big & Bold Wishes.

Best wishes Joshua and Krista!

6 comments:

Elena said...

very beautiful - I like the verse stamped onto the tag shape! hope you had a fun time at the wedding!

Leigh Penner said...

Great card, Diane! I love that verse on the tag with the ribbon across the top!

Mara Campbell said...

Very pretty! I like the stamped hearts down the side!

Sue Plote said...

So pretty, Diane. I love wedding cards...just like weddings themselves. Always a wonderful new beginning! Great job!

Vannessa said...

What a beautiful saying for a wedding card. Very pretty Diane.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

So pretty, that was the last challenge I did as well. I can't wait for fall and things to get back into the normal routine.