Here is my first card for my February goal of using 10 specific stamp sets before the March PTI release. This card uses Wise Owl, along with the tree from Merry Little Christmas, and the sentiment from Tiny Treats: Valentine.I just received the twine in the mail from a bulk buy. Oh, the colors are luscious! (Thanks, Shannon)
Well, off to see if I can work on another card...


9 comments:
Just lovely with the heart leaves!
Oh this is so cute Diane! I love the hearts as the leaves on the tree!
I love the red polka dotted paper and the heart leaves are soooo cute!!
So cute, Diane, in every way! Love the paper, the owl, the big button...well, it's just great!
I would have never thought of using that set for anything other then Christmas. I really need to take a look at my stamps and get creative! Thanks for the inspiration!
ah wise owl, how I love him. He looks great on your little heart tree!
Super cute, love all the red highlights with twine, buttons, hearts and gems!
what an adorable fun card. love the red button and the lil red hearts on the tree. thanks for popping over and the vote of confidence :)
Diane this is so CUTE!! Hope you hit your goal!!! (I need to do something like that too! LOL!)
Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment