Just like in January, I am going to pick 10 stamp sets in my stash that haven't been used in a while and see if I can use them all before the next PTI release. So, I have until March 15th to use:
1. Honey Bees X
2. Bird Watching X
3. Fancy Flourishes X
4. Scattered Showers X
5. Wise Owl X
6. Pond Life X
7. Flower Garden X
8. Boxes Bags and Tags
9. Just for You
10. Mailbox Greetings X
If I can use them all, I will be able to purchase at the March PTI release.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is such a fabulous idea! I think I may just have to use this one. Beautiful cards!
Sounds very fun! I should try this since I've got quite a stash of PTI going on in my corner!!
Post a Comment