I know, I should be in bed but a challenge was issued and I needed to answer. This week we had to choose between
1. Butterfly Dreams
2. Scattered Showers & Additions
3. Daily Designs & Sentiments
I have made lots of cards with the other two so I picked Daily Designs. There was also a twist to use the color combo of Spring Rain, Lavender Moon and white.
Well, this is my take on the challenge. Enjoy! Now I will say, "Good night"!


3 comments:
This is lovely Diane! Fun colors and love the use if the ric rak!
I for one am glad you "needed" to answer cause I'm sure it would have been a waste of time to go to bed! Absolutely A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E...
Very cute card Diane. I love the zig zag at the top and that garden boot image is adorable. I didn't have any of the stamps this challenge, but really like the one you chose.
Post a Comment