Saturday, October 23, 2010

BethieJ's Challenge #2 & Princess Challenge-No Sentiment

Well, when time is short, sometimes you just need to multi-task. BethieJ's Challenge this week was to use one of these three sets: Peaceful Poinsettia, Tree Trimming Trio, or Up, Up and Away. I choose Tree Trimming Trio! I love the images in this set!

I also needed to complete Cheryl's Princess Challenge, to make a card without a sentiment. This was a hard one! The image in Tree Trimming Trio is large enough to stand by itself, so that is what I used.

My colors are Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, and my tree is decorated with Raspberry Fizz w/ epoxy stickers on top.

Thanks for stopping by... Hope to see you again soon.

7 comments:

Ally said...

So pretty Diane! I love the enchanted evening with the raspberry fizz, they go so well together!

Anonymous said...

Without a sentiment it looks to me that it is saying, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"...probably not what you meant to say!

BethieJ said...

Diane I LOVE it! The color combo is FABULOUS! and YEAH for getting in 2 challenges!! :)
Thanks for playing along! Have a WONDERFUL weekend!

thinker said...

What a fun color combination! Cheering you on as you find time to spend in your stamping space!!

Cheryl said...

How fun to use blue! Great card. Thanks for taking the challenge.

B said...

Oooh, fun use of the blue! Love the pink ornaments too!

Mariah said...

I love the color combo and the layers of ribbon...very pretty!