
with 3 minutes to spare! At three minutes til midnight I put the finishing touches on card #7. It was so fun watching the pile of unused stamps get smaller and the pile of cards get larger. I do need to thank Lisa Johnson for her inspiration on the Just for You card and Michelle Wooderson for her inspiration on the Round and Round card. I also got the idea for the Friendship Jar Fillers card from someone, but I can't remember who. Sorry, if it is you, thank you!!!



9 comments:
woohoo diane! Yay for getting your 7 card challenge!!! These are all lovely -- really like the just for you card! Fun colors!
Yippee! Well done on getting your cards done! I still have to use my Friendship Jar stamps and then I'll have also caught up.
Woohoo! Very nice!
Wow, you Rock! Love that bottom just for you card, so pretty.
Congrats on using all your unused stamps just in time for the next release! LOL I went back through your blog and looked at all 7. I just may have to CASE that #1 - great colors and design.
Beautiful cards, love every one of them!
wow, these cards are wonderful!! I love the first one with the jar, such a pretty card!!
Great cards! And nice job with the challenges!!
Diane the cards are all WONDERFUL! Great job on getting so many done!
Have a GREAT day!
Post a Comment