Friday, July 2, 2010

7 Card Challenge #3 & #4

On to continue my challenge of 7 cards before the end of the week. Here are cards 3 & 4. The first card uses Tea For Two Additions. I love these little tea cups and can you see the spoons on the top of the card in versamark? Too cute! This color combo is inspired by Dawn, the queen of putting the most amazing colors together and making them look great. I never would have thought to put Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet together! Dawn did it and it looks GREAT!

The next card uses Background Basics: Geometric. Another color combo that I wouldn't have chosen all on my own, but it works! This is another "guy card" for the bookstore.


Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with some more cards, hopefully! ;)



4 comments:

B said...

Oh man, you're totally rocking these challenges!!! Love the tea cups and the fun spoons you stamped! And love the fun slanted way you stamped the bg and in diff colors!!!!

Mara Campbell said...

beautiful cards!! I love the teacups on the first card and you are so right, those colors work together nicely!!

Anonymous said...

Love both cards, but got to say the second one is very unique, love the colors u used!!

IamDerby said...

Both of these are great but that background on the second one is to die for!