
Ah, procrastinated again! DMIL (Dear Mother-in-Love) needs a card for a baby shower and I need a card for a graduation celebration.
I made these up this afternoon and now we need to leave in about 5 minutes. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
Everything I used is PTI and Nestabilities. They were both inspired by cards I saw in CARDS.
Enjoy!!!


12 comments:
Both cards are great! I love the diagonal strips and the circles on the other card.
Both of them are so cute!
Both cards are FANTASTIC Diane.. and just so you know your NOT alone in the last minute thing.. I am so bad.. :) Trying to work on it.. but easier said then done! LOL!!
Have a GREAT day!
These cards are great!
Both cards look great. Thanks for the inspiration as I have a baby shower card to make soon.
Both of your cards are awesome!!
I like the baby card a lot, nice grad card too. Great job!
Oh, both of your cards are adorable, Diane!
That is the cutest little onesie!!! Great cards!
Hi Diane! I have given you a blog award, please come see what its about.
Your cards are lovely. I also tend to leave things for the last minute.
I love the Congrats card!
Post a Comment