Friday, May 15, 2009

PTI Princesses, Challenge 2, card 2

What a fun stamp set, "Around & about Sentiments"!  I knew there was a reason I ordered it. ;)  I found a card that Pine did in the PTI gallery and I put my own spin on it.  I LOVE the way that you can curvy, swurvy the sentiments.  I really think it adds a great deal of pizzaz.  

This is one of my new favorite color combos, Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry, and Kraft.  I also used my new Versamark Dazzle pad on the flowers along the side.  There are also some Vintage Cream dots on the kraft.  

Thank you once again Pine for your great inspiration and for designing such a cool stamp set.  You are doing MN proud!!!

Two cards down, two more to go....

13 comments:

B said...

Very fun! Love the look on kraft! How fun!

Cheryl said...

Very cute. I love how you stamped the flowers and dots above and below the sentiment. Great job.

Mara Campbell said...

I like that curvy sentiment, too!! Really adds something extra to the card. Great job!

IamDerby said...

This turned out awesome... I am going to have try this whole curvy sentiment thing.

Melissa said...

Very cute card! I love that set...on my wish list!

Katy Myhre said...

Love it! I may have to buy that stamp set now! TFS

BethieJ said...

Diane your card is FANTASTIC I love the colors, and curvy sentiment!!

Val said...

How cute is that??? Love that card and the colors. You did a great job with the challenge.

peggysue said...

That curvy sentiment is very pretty and your color choices are great!

thinker said...

gorgeous!! I like the curvy sentiment too!!

Leah said...

Very fun and pretty card! The wavy sentiment does add a lot!

Lee said...

Great use of that stamp set. I need to take mine out again.

Serendipity said...

Lovely! So soft and pretty! Nicely done!