Now I did it! I procrastinated making my Mom's Mother's Day card and I had to send it priority to hope it gets to her on time. Why do I do this to myself? I made all these M.D. cards for the bookstore but don't take care of my own Mom.
Oh well, thanks to the PTI gallery, I found a beautiful idea from a card Maggie Holmes had made using "Wishing You". This is my rendition of her card. I really like the way the bow turned out and the embossing of the Fresh Snow ink was wonderful. The fine detail embossing powder PTI sells is fabulous!
The card base is Lemon Tart and the scallop border is Aqua Mist. I used the Fisker's border punch to make the scallop. The ribbon is Berry Sorbet and the buttons are from my stash. I keep telling myself I have to use up what I already own before I buy the PTI buttons. This gets harder with each color release!!!The stamp sets are Wishing You and Women of Life. Thanks for stopping by to say "Hi"!


11 comments:
What a fine recommendation for the fine detail embossing powder, I will have to consider adding that to my list. This is lovely, the tulip looks so nice in white on the yellow. Pretty ribbon bow too.
Oh I loooove that embossed flower! I'm going to have to scraplift that for sure. A gorgeous card, your mom will move it...even if you had to send it priority. LOL!!!
OOoh, love the white on yello!
SWEET!!!
What a great card. Yep, I'm gonna have to stamplift that too! Your mom is gonna love it.
beautiful, Diane! I think the bow turned out really nice also...
Lovely card. I am also so bad about putting off projects...I actually got my mom's gift done 2 days ago though! Love your card, I'm sure she'll love it.
This is awesome, any mom would love it.
Diane your card is LOVELY!!! Your mom is gonna love it!!!!
have a GREAT weekend!!!
I'm sure your mom is going to love this card. I love your bow. It looks so perfect.
WOW! Love that embossed flower! And that Berry Shorbet ribbon...lucious. Beautiful bow! Love how it pops on the yellow and aqua!
Have you noticed all this ribbon has FOOD...yummy FOOD names?
:-D
Post a Comment