An emergency appendectomy is not a good thing, however, it did allow me to get back into my stamp room to have some fun. I revived my mojo thanks to Pinterest. If these cards were cased from you, thanks! Your work was worthy of repeating.
Many of these were made using the set Modern Basics by PTI. I also used Leaf Prints from PTI. The card with the stitched swirls is also from PTI. It was wonderful using my PTI investment again!!! Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
The purple one could come to my house and I wouldn't complain! Glad to see your creations...and have a great time creating more for my viewing pleasure!!!!
Checking to see if there were any new creations during your vacation break...but alas...I am disappointed...I really like your one layer creations with PTI...maybe another purple card or two could be created to entice me to break my spending freeze!
Post a Comment