Sunday, April 17, 2011

Smile and Ahoy "Princess Challenge"

The Princess Challenge this time around is to use stripes. Well.....


I received this adorable "Ducky" card from a dear friend of mine! It really did make me smile. Well, I needed a card for a baby shower so I CASEd her design.

I didn't have any striped DP so I made my own using Distressed Stripes and Versamark on Spring Rain Cardstock. The sailboats and sentiment are from Bitty Baby Blessing.

Thanks, my friend, for the inspiration!

4 comments:

Lee said...

These cards are so sweet.

Ren-Yi said...

Thanks for being such an awesome Princess, Diane! I love your home-made stripes. Way to go for thinking out of the box and creating your own I also love the lil wee sailing boats - tooo cute!

IamDerby said...

So cute, I love the ahoy card!

Mara Campbell said...

Great job with the homeade stripes!! Such a cute card!