Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stampin' Flybaby Challenge: November #1

Lee issued the challenge to make a card following her sketch. It needed to have at least four layers and at least 3 different types of embellishments.

Well, I think I have 9 layers and 5 embellishments. The embellishments include: ribbon, buttons, rhinestones (which I LOVE being able to color with my Copics), die-cut felt, and Crystal Effects on the candy canes.

Truly a fun card!!!

7 comments:

B said...

Fun challenge that led to a super cute and colorful card! :)

Anonymous said...

You could easily change the circle to say "Thinking of you" and send it to me!

Sue Plote said...

Hi Diane! I'm so happy to be a PTI Princess! Your blog is so much fun!! I love this card - so bright and cheerful! Just what the holidays are all about!

IamDerby said...

Love the colors on this, delightful!

Ren-Yi said...

oh this looks like so much fun! i think you met the requirements in every way. bonus points for overachieving. the die-cut felt is very hot. love how it pulls your card together.

Mara Campbell said...

oh, this is lovely!!! I love the layering and the tied ribbon is a great touch!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Great card! I love all the different papers and colors! TFS! I also must ask if you are from Splitcoast Stampers? I am or rather used to be well still am but never get on the there anymore member of Stampin Flybabies.