Wednesday, June 30, 2010

PaperTrey Princesses Challenge #11-In the Air & Friendship Jar

Welcome! Last week Mara issued our latest challenge, to make a card using something "up in the air". Well, I decided to use PTI's new butterfly set. My colors are Hawaiian Shores and Raspberry Fizz.

While the mojo was flowing, I also made a card using the new Friendship Jar set. Since the Raspberry Fizz felt was still on my desk, I used Raspberry Fizz everything else. I think I am really going to like this jar set and the dies that go along with it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Now to catch up on all of the other challenges I missed....

2 comments:

B said...

Love the white butterflies against the HS paper! Fab!

Mariah said...

More beautiful cards...love HS with RF CS. And great idea with your take on "up in the air"...and the jar is great!