Thursday, February 25, 2010

Blog Hop February 2010 Inspiration

Welcome to the February 2010 Blog Hop! This month's challenge was to find a card that that one of the Design Team member created that really inspired you and put your twist on it.

I have been a long time fan of Betsy Veldman and when she joined the PTI team I was thrilled! Check out this card by Betsy and then you will understand why I liked it so much. It uses fun colors, lots of buttons and is just plain fun! Thank you, Betsy!!!


41 comments:

Lea L. said...

Such a lovely card! Love all the fabulous birds! Great job with the challenge!

♥Lea

Ginny Larsen said...

oh those birds are too cute! and the buttons are the perfect addition as well... great card :D

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

So awesome. You did a great job with this card.

Ted said...

Like others, I love those birds. What a great card. :)

Dana said...

How cute is this!?! Love the buttons on the birds, and your colors are yummy too!

Elizabeth S. said...

Wonderful card!! I also love those birds.

Taheerah said...

What a sweet, fun card! This set is on my wishlist and this just makes me want it more!

Tricia said...

Great use of colors and patterns, Diane! What a fun card!

Anika said...

I love the buttons on the birds! They are adorable!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love how you added the buttons, great job!

Marge said...

Love your button birdies!!!

Lori said...

Nice card!!

Diane Jaquay said...

How cute, the birds are so adorable!

Rhonda said...

Love the birds and buttons.

Anonymous said...

GReat card!

Liz said...

So cute! I love the pops of color with the buttons!

Lizzie Jones said...

I'd never considered adding buttons as wings. Great concept! Thanks for sharing!

Rosanne said...

Pretty card,love the birds!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

Nadine said...

Diane such a fun, cheery card! You chose a great card to use as your challenge piece!

Kelly S. said...

I must get this set, it is too cute! Your button details make me so HAPPY!

Daniela F. said...

Such a lovely card!! Love the spring-y color combo on this :)

Kay said...

Darling card and I love the colors you used! Great job! ♥♥ Kay

Unknown said...

Fun card - the birds are so cute!! :)

Shay said...

Lovely card! What a fantastic use of patterns and colors! I can't wait to explore more of your blog later.

Sherry said...

LOVE it!

Tonya said...

The buttons are a great addition to your card!

IamDerby said...

Wonderful card, I love those birds.

Sharron said...

Such a fun card. Love all those birds. Great job with the challenge!

peggysue said...

Cute little flock of birdies! They look happy to be on your card and Betsy does such fabulous work, doesn't she? Nice job on the inspiration.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

What a fun card!

Cammie said...

What fun colors and great card. A wonderful tribute to Betsy.

Dru said...

What a cute card - love the birds!

Cheryl said...

I like the amount of "movement" on the card with the different patterns. Great job!

Betsy V said...

Hi Diane! I love your take on my card!! I am so honored that you would choose one of my creations as your inspiration! Don't you just love those birds? Reminds me that I should pull them out again!

Betsy Veldman

Karen H. said...

Great card!

Janelle said...

So cute. Love those buttoned-up birds!

Rose said...

So fun !!! Love the buttoned birds !!

Maureen said...

those birds and buttons are too cute!! this is so fun and cheerful

Lee said...

Lovely colours and a great take on Betsy's card. She inspires me too!

BethieJ said...

Diane this is so CUTE!!!! I love it!!!