Sunday, March 15, 2009

Easter & the Bookstore



Today I got an order for about 75 cards.  I should be able to make some progress on my using stamps challenges this way!

5 of the ordered cards are Easter cards so these are the first three.  Since they are for the church bookstore I figured I'd best not use bunny's or eggs.  Unfortunately, I don't have an Easter cross, so colors and Easter sayings will have to do for this year.  

I found the ideas for these cards in the SCS gallery so if I CASED your card, THANK YOU!  I have not much originality!  I used PTI stamp sets on all of these except for the Happy Easter  stamp that is from SU!  I am sooooo looking forward to receiving my Mega Mixed Messages stamps  from PTI so that I can have a larger version of the Easter Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back again to see how I am doing on my order! 

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I especially love the egg and dart patterned one. Very pretty.

Christi Flores said...

They are all beautiful!!

thinker said...

75 cards??? Yowsa!!! You're going to be one busy stamper!!!!

But you've got a great start with these :)

Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!

Jennifer Scull said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Scull said...

your cards are quite lovely! and I think that it is quite exciting that you have received such a large order for your beautiful work!!!
Happy Easter to you and your family!