Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Fun with PTI and FallCK!

While I'm uploading, I will add a few more items.  I am really enjoying my new PTI stamps!  These two cards were made using Made of Snow and Wise Owl.  Can you guess which one was made with which one? 


Then I made this card holder box with the Fall Craft Kit.  These kits are lots
 of fun!

7 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

cute cards and case! I'm glad that I found your blog! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

okay, I had to come back and add that I would love to see directions for the card holder! it is so neat and I am very intrigued! this would make an amazing gift for the holidays!

have a wonderful day!

Diane said...

Here ya go, Jenn! http://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/09/stationery-box.html

HAVE FUN!

thinker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thinker said...

love the gift box, Diane! Great job in using the Fall Kit too!!!!

blessings,

P.S. I had to delete my previous comment because it was on the wrong post LOL

Lee said...

Wow!!! Just beautiful!! I love that card holder!!

mollymoo951 said...

WOW! That is really nice! Love it!